Monday, April 30, 2012

China Sucks

Chairman Jintao
When I hear people say that they want to compete with China I instantly chuckle.  Ostensibly  I am laughing to my hearts content.  Deep down my fecal-filled colon clenches  because I am terrified of what "competing" with China entails: Cheap labor provide by the rural second-class citizenry (makes apartheid South Africa look like a hippie commune); horrible work conditions; forced sterilization and abortions; beating up blind people; and any other horrible conceptions that the Party can concoct for kicks.  Certain political players seem to are already taking measures to Chinafy this country by passing laws that regulate women's reproductive organs, suppress voter turnout, turn back fair wage laws, and other acts reserved for the darkest chambers of Pandemonium.  Finally to Cheng Guancheng I say: Keep your fingertips on the prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment